Obama’s Organizing For Action Chairman, Jim Messina, on Republican efforts to defund ObamaCare.
But, Jimmie, that’s what they’re trying to do by defunding ObamaCare. I don’t see what your problem is.
…that there will be ‘no boots on the ground’ in any action taken against Syria, yet John Kerry said this morning that he did not want to take that option off the table in case chemical weapons stashes needed to be secured.
Do these two dolts ever talk to each other before running their mouths in public?
- Obama: I did not set a red line. The international community did.
- Less than eight hours later John Kerry says: The President drew the red line.
…we don’t have enough money in the military budget to allow the Blue Angels to perform or to give military members the 1% pay raise they were due…..
….but we do have enough money to bomb Syria.
How does that work?
- Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz : From the briefings that I’ve received, there are dozens of countries who are going to stand with the United States, who will engage with us on military action and also that back us up.
- Question: Who are those countries? Can you name one?
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: I'm not at liberty to say.
- John Kerry in 2004: George Bush is bad because he rushed to war without letting UN Inspectors finish their jobs and he was wrong for striking Iraq without a broad and deep coalition of allies joining the action!!
- John Kerry in 2013: Barack Obama is awesome and doesn't need to wait for UN inspectors to finish their job in Syria because their investigation "can’t tell us anything . . . that we don’t already know" and Obama is displaying unique and strong leadership by striking Syria with no international coalition because it “will ensure that the United States of America makes our own decisions on our own timelines based on our values and our interests,” unconstrained by other countries’ opinions.