Nebraska’s congressional delegation sent a justifiably angry letter to Administrator Lisa Jackson last week complaining that her Environmental Protection Agency had exceeded its legislative and constitutional authority by conducting drone surveillance flights over Nebraska and Iowa farms looking for violations of the Clean Water Act.
- dailydescent reblogged this from lillabet
- gravity-rainbow likes this
- gosuckafuck likes this
- oswaldofguadalupe said: must be terrorism related….no?everything now a days is…. don’t drone me bro.
- readlearnandwearpearls likes this
- freeplanetickettonorthkorea reblogged this from lillabet and added: